Country Western Saloon in Richmond, TX
The Lone Star Saloon is the best kept secret in Richmond, TX. Located in historic Richmond, the building that houses the Lone Star Saloon had been a Richmond fixture for over 120 years. In November of 2008, the bar caught fire and burned to the ground. However, The Lone Star Saloon hasn’t skipped a beat and was resurrected in fall of 2009. The new building still meets all the criteria to remain on the Historic societies list.
Live Music & Entertainment Venue
The Lonestar Saloon is a destination for live, local music for Richmond, Katy and Sugar Land, TX. On Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, Lone Star features great live music from musicians around Texas. Come on down, enjoy a cold beverage and listen to some great tunes!
With plenty of TVs, great wings and the best burger you'll find in Richmond, TX, The Lone Star Saloon is a great place to catch the game. We also have steel tip dart boards, pool tables, and shuffleboard. A fun atmosphere, with plenty of games and great food make this country western saloon a great place to come with your friends if you are in Richmond, Sugar Land or Katy, TX.
- Come by for an ice cold drink and the best burger you will ever eat, today!
- Friendly and fun atmosphere and outdoor patio
- Coldest beer - both bottles and 12 different draft beers available along with a full bar and wine selection!
- Private party and event space available
- Live music weekly!
- 20% food and beverage discount for all industry workers!
Monday - Friday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
$3.75 Wells & $3.50 Domestics
$5 Lunch Specials!
Monday - Friday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Please see the Menu Tab for Options